Hardware as a Service, also known as HaaS, enables businesses to acquire the essential technology (workstations, laptops, servers, phones, etc.) they need for daily operations without a large upfront investment.
Smaller businesses and startups often find budgeting for IT equipment to be one of their biggest challenges.
With a Hardware as a Service program, a Managed Services Provider supplies the IT equipment for a fixed monthly fee, making it much easier for budget planning. HaaS programs are both flexible and scalable, making them ideal for growing companies.
Sunstate’s Hardware As A Service (HaaS) Programs
- All-In-One workstations, including monitor, mouse, keyboard and monitor cables
- All-In-One desktops, including monitor, mouse, keyboard and monitor cables
- All-In-One laptops, including docking station, monitor, mouse, keyboard and monitor cables
- Server packages including drives and rack mounting hardware
- NAS Bay packages including drives
- Router/Firewall packages
- Rack-mounted UPS
- VoIP Phones
- VoIP Controllers
- WiFi Controllers, Access Points, Security and Access Control
If you’d like more information on whether HaaS is the right solution for your business, we’re here to help! Contact us today.